Sunday, March 16, 2008

Not dead, just been playing Brawl

Ever since Super Smash Brothers Brawl came out last Sunday, it's been taking up most of my time and I didn't get a chance to write a new post. But now that the initial frenzy of playing is over, I can start catching up on what I missed. First thing I'll be covering is the JYP Tour Concert on March 8th. Unfortunately, my camera is on life support so most of the pictures inside the concert turned out either all black or blurry as heck so sorry, no pictures. =\ I did manage to get some pictures though. I'll look through soompi and see if anyone there took some pictures I can share.

Oh and I'm going to get a new computer soon! ^o^ Probably sometime around Spring Break so I'll be covering that as well. UC colleges are starting to send out their acceptance letters started yesterday. I just hope I get accepted into UCI. If any of you guys are applying to UC's, good luck to you too! If all goes well, I'll be moving to Irvine come September. Well that's it for this post, not much I know but just to tell you I'm not dead.. yet. Oh and I almost forgot, soon we'll be getting a forum as well so look forward to that. March is the month of change!

2 comments:

JewnaS said...

Good luck man! And March is indeed the month of change. Are you getting a PC this time?

Lelouch vi Britannia said...

Yep, getting a Windows this time for gaming. If only Macs could game... *sigh*