Sunday, February 10, 2008

What to expect

Hey guys. I'm still tinkering around with this blog thing so it'll look really, really plain for now. But on this blog, I'm going to do reviews about gadgets, games, software, and just about anything that I can find in my house. As this blog expands, I'll be reviewing more expensive and top of the line tech; but for now, I can only review what I have.

Also, every now and then I'll be posting about certain artists I like or dramas I'm currently watching. I know this blog is pretty random but hey, I like random. d(^o^) Lastly, I'm also going to do some unboxing videos and video reviews in addition to a typed up review. I guess that's about it, look forward to this blog in the near future for exciting stuff!

3 comments:

yonasu said...

Finally you've made your blog, took quite some time. I hope the time I spent waaaaiting for you was worth it ! :P

Anwyay, random ftw! Unboxing videos sounds interesting, looking forward to that :).

Anonymous said...

Tw is balls

LOL anyways nice random blog :D

Anonymous said...

damn i didnt realize i can comment with a name even if im not registered lol :P