Tuesday, February 12, 2008

iPod touch First Look

So I was at the Apple store on Friday, dragging along my super awesome pal Oliver, we went to check out the new Macbook Air. It's so thin!! Yet so weak!! ;_; It only has a 1.6 GHz processor and 2 GB of RAM. I guess I'll end up getting a Macbook Pro instead. It may be fatter and uglier than its anorexic sister but at least it has stereo sound. After that, we went to buy my iPod touch.

"Hi, I'd to purchase an iPod touccchhhhhh." -Me
"Toucccchhhh..... toucccchhhh..... why do you emphasize the touch so much?" -Oliver
"No problem sir, which model would you like?" - Employee
"The 32 GB touccccchhhhh" -Me

Needless to say, the employee gave us a really strange look before going behind the counter to pull out my touch. It felt really heartbreaking to see my wallet deflate from an obese hippopotamus to a starving homeless child like Oliver.... Twist.

And here's a First Look at the brand new 32 GB iPod touch.



The 32 GB iPod touch, still in it's holy shrinkwrap. Oh man it looks so sexy.. Yeah, I just called it sexy.



What's inside the packaging? Well we have our standard plastic white bag, which contains the headphones, iPod cable, dock, and the stand. And then we have a cleaning cloth, which sucks genitalias as it leaves more residue than it cleans. Then there are the ubiquitous Apple logo stickers; I have one for every day of the year. I tried to stick it on my Xbox 360, but it kept peeling off as if a strange force is preventing me from doing it. Then there's a quick start guide, and an "Important" Product Information Guide which you should absolutely must read or else your iPod will implode and cause a black hole to consume all life as we know it.. And give you AIDS.

Look forward to the next post when I review a product called the Invisible Shield that protects your iPod from all sorts of nasty stuff like dirt, grease, dandruff and uh... STD's.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"touuucccchhhhhhh"that shows you're addicted to Goto Maki's Some Boys Touch lol

Anonymous said...

damn LvB, maybe now you will understand why I call you rich honky lol jk. nice buys btw

yonasu said...

Nice buy! Did you actually say "toucccchhhh"? Sounds weird :P.

Looking forward to read about the STD protector... xD

Lelouch vi Britannia said...

Haha, yeah I actually said it. I know, I'm an ass but I couldn't help it. xD