Thursday, February 28, 2008

First look - Apple iPhone

Yep, back with another First Look at the iPhone 16 GB. I actually bought this along with the touchhh but I decided to post that one first. And without further blabbering, the first look... at the iPhone.

Taking off the shrinkwrap of the iPhone has this weird.. almost mystical feeling about it.

And there it is, the iPhone in its purity. Untouched yet by human hands.

The iPhone comes with a hell of a lot more stuff than the iPod touch. In here we have the headphones (with a clicky button), an iPhone dock that doesn't work with anything else besides the iPhone, and an outlet charger. In case you don't leave your computer on 24/7, you can plug that into a socket, plug in the USB cable and charge it like that.

Pretty standard things. Still got your soft black cloth, instruction booklets that no one ever reads and the Apple stickers. I'm really thinking of doing something with all of these Apple stickers I have. Maybe I'll cover my 360 in it. Oh the irony..

A review will come shortly when I get a chance to push the iPhone to its limit. Oh and I'll be attending the JYP Tour concert on March 8th so expect some coverage of that as well as the Super Smash Bros. Brawl midnight launch. I'll do a full review of the game once but it could be a while before I make that post. Once Brawl comes out, I'll basically turn into a hikikomori (shut-in) and just play that game for hours and hours. But anyways, always look forward to my next post. You just never know what I'll post about. ;)

1 comment:

yonasu said...

I totally missed this post! The iPhone looks so nice!

I know what you could do with the stickers... Try to put one on Bill Gates car xD